The objectives of our cultural and recreational activities in Lucca are:
- To give students the opportunity to learn more about Italy and the region of Lucca, in a non conventional manner.
- To give students the opportunity to meet new people in a multicultural environment.
- To give students the opportunity to get to know some very interesting spots, outside the classic tour.
- To give students the opportunity to experience and participate in authentic Italian social life.
Examples of cultural activities:
- A "practical" tour of the city on the first day, to know the main services Lucca offers to its visitors.
- Day or Half day excursions in the outskirts of Lucca.
- Cycling Trips in the countryside.
- Museum visits.
- Art History city tour.
- Farm and/or Mill visits.
- Discovering the traditions, mysteries and ancient craftships of Lucca.
- Participation in cultural events with the teacher (theatre, cinema, concerts).
- Italian music lectures (classical and modern).
- Cooking classes with typical Tuscan recipes.
- Wine and/or Olive Oil tastings.
- Share a pizza, or enjoy a plate of spaghetti together and in the right season go to a Sagra or Village Festival.
If you are interested in art activities like painting, drawing, sculpture, music, we can arrange courses on request.